|COMPANY PROFILE > THE PROS AND CONS OF RADIO CONTROL
THE PROS AND CONS OF RADIO CONTROL
Radio control of the crane is a convenience and comfort in the hard work!
The system of the radio control of cranes is applied in many industries where lifting equipment is used.
There are many types of systems, but they are all united by a series of advantages gained by using them.
Conversion of the cranes to the radio control gives an opportunity to modernize and secure fabrication process, moreover, it enables the staff - installers, hookers, machine operators and others to do the lifting and transport operations required during work process, without the support of the crane operator.
Advantages of the radio control of the crane
Usage of the radio control of the crane in the production gives the opportunity to solve a number of most important technological tasks on raising the productivity and efficiency of work:
- There is no need to reduce the operation speed of mechanisms of movement and there is a guaranteed freedom of the crane, especially in places which are cluttered with equipment, building constructions and inventory;
- Precision and speed: the contractor performs the finishing operations faster, while the cargo falls/rises much more accurate than when cabin positioning;
- Increase of the safety level and improvement of working conditions;
- Synchronicity: when cargo transportation is executed simultaneously by two cranes using a single remote control of the crane, there are simultaneous inclusion and mechanisms movement;
- Economic efficiency is provided by reducing the number of idle run of the crane;
- Personnel economy: it is not required to pay for the training and work of the professional crane operator;
- The radio system can be easily connected to the electric drive of any crane, without changing its configuration and keeping all operating parameters.
Disadvantages of the radio control of the crane
It is worth emphasizing special points which can occur if the system of remote control crane is installed or planned to be delivered:
- The need for reconstruction of lifting equipment for the system installation (depending on the configuration of a radio-controlled crane);
- The need of a regular maintenance of the system as a radio-controlled crane requires increased attention;
- The need to pass courses of qualification improvement for workers operating with crane.
However, all these defects can be fixed either by the manufacturers themselves or by the customers who successfully use this system. The dignities given by the system of the radio control of the crane exceed all possible flaws or inconvenience.
The radio remote control
Radio control of bridge cranes is performed by a compact remote control. There are two types of control panels: the key remote and controller.
The controller remote of a crane beam has two contactless joysticks; the key remote control of a crane beam has from 4 to 12 buttons and also the buttons for the signal commands and required emergency button.
The conversion of the cranes to the radio remote is reasonable in the following areas: industry, metallurgy, construction and mining industry. There is a lot of lifting equipment in every field which can be converted to the radio remote.
Manufacturers, constructors and representatives of other areas are very interested in the possibility of expenses optimization for maintenance of lifting equipment and increase of its productivity. The conversion of the cranes to the radio remote has needed qualities for that, it is only necessary to find a suitable version of the system and to install it on the production.
Remote control of the crane beams and cranes can be a good help in your business.